Fifteen Tips For SEO
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an effective way to bring more eyeballs to your message. Here are 15 ways to optimize your results:
- Write lively, intriguing headlines and try to include a number. Research suggests people are psychologically attracted to that.
- Have long stories to provide more scope for the search engine.
- Use short paragraphs, which are easier on the eye.
- Use the active voice to retain reader interest.
- Use subheads.
- Use boldface type.
- Use lists.
- Cross-post to a variety of social media.
- Use photos, illustrations, cartoons and infographics.
- Make it clear to the reader that the article is about him or her.
- Update frequently.
- Include links to further information on what’s in the article.
- Offer answers. People frequently turn to search engines when they have questions. The story should tell how, when and why things happen and what to do about it.
- Use lots of synonyms to maximize the number of possible key words.
- Make the use of key words sound as natural as possible.
We offer copy and layout suggestions, from our experts, at no cost or obligation. For more information contact email@example.com. Learn More.